Note: This form is for current OSU students only.

Before submitting this form to the Mathematics Department, students should discuss their situation with their academic advisor. The Mathematics Department will determine if an override is warranted. 

Asterisks (*) indicate required information.

1 Start 2 Complete
For example: Do you need an override for a class not on the list provided? Are you a DPP student?
Transcript Information
If you have a transcript with to provide with your request, please send it as an attachment to You can send an unofficial transcript as look as the school name, your name, and the prerequisite course grade all visible.