Request OSU credit for a mathematics course:

Request a registration override:

  • Use this form to request a prerequisite override (e.g. C- or better in MTH 112, required to take MTH 251)
  • If you need any other type of registration override (e.g. time conflict), please complete all parts of this form, obtain the instructor's signature, and return to the Math Department office in Kidder Hall, 368.

Apply for Graduation:

  • Everything you need to know about how to apply for graduation can be found on the Registrar's website.

Submit a Learning Agreement:

  • Consult with your faculty supervisor and the Head Advisor in the Mathematics Department to complete this Learning Agreement form before registering for MTH 401, 403, 405, 406, 407 or 410.

Change the grading basis of a course:

  • If you would like to change the grading basis for one or more of your courses from A-F to S/U  (or vice versa), please refer to the instructions on the registrar's information page and your request will be sent to the appropriate advisor.